Thursday, January 3, 2013

Life in the 'Dale

Well, looking back over the blog, I figured it may be time to pick this up again...and not for Consumer Behavior, but just to keep people up-to-date with life for me over here in Washington.  So since I last posted:

I graduated from Montana State University--Bozeman on May 5, 2012 with highest honors.

   I moved to Silverdale, Washington to start working for the Department of Defense.

I got my own apartment, first one by myself OUTSIDE of college.

I went to my first NFL game (Seahawks v. Jets) with Sis, Karda, and Sticky Buns. (And yes, if you look at previous posts from class, I did predict I would go. Good thing I didn't predict the winner. :( )

So right now, I am learning to adjust to life away from family (Dad, Mom, and Sis) and friends and to adjust to the life of a single gal (no roommate, just starting to make friends).  I have found an AMAZING church and love going every week--refreshes my soul!! I am trying to learn to be patient and listen to what God has to say to me and trust in Him 100%.

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Jen! Your new life sounds (and looks) like it suits you just fine :-)

    Happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete